A genealogy of queer theory
Filosofía y Humanidades / Psicología
|Main Author:||Turner, William Benjamin, 1964-|
Temple University Press,
Table of Contents:
- Foucault didn't know he was doing, and neither do I.
- I am the very model of the modern homosexual: gay male historians and the history of sexuality.
- Gender difference: feminist scholars on the truth of gender and sexuality.
- Shrinking history: queer theory, psychoanalysis and genealogy.
- A Georgia sodomite in King Henry's court: the rethorical history of "homosexuality" in law and politics.